Monday 2 May 2011

my holiday ==

have been long time didn't update my blog!!
almost more then one month din updated because im lazy
last two week started my holiday exam was ended..
today is the last day for holiday!
so fast then wan half year.. :)
my holiday was so boringgggg!!!!
almost at home everyday watch tv, online then eat and sleep ==
BUT!!
last week saturday!! was a blissful day~
im attended my fren wedding dinner
i can feel it the happiness feeling n i wish i can marry soon at the moment..
but now no more the feeling of course!! ^^
just because im just 19 yr old n i stil study dun hav working experience!!
i cant earn money by my own self ><
by here, i wish both of u can have a happiness life n love each other forever yea hee^^
i will upload few picture on the next day^^ haha!
finally!! i have take picture with my boyf on that day
because he remind me for long time ago haha~ he is so cute^^

ytd we went to 1b shopping!
but i din buy anything hahah im just wan walk inside the shopping mall only hee
we have meet our frens at there and together shopping!!
OMG~ all is couple hee i like this feeling
hav one pair they were bring their baby together with us!
the baby boy so cute one hee
finish shopping then me n my boyf go tamparuli for dinner
when he send me back home ytd..
on the mangatal highway...
got a pilak!! throw a tin with water to hit my boyf car's front mirror!
oh my gosh!!
that time i feel sleepy suddenly kena shock by that sound!!
WTH!
i think the person was eat the drug wan kacau kacau sana!!
ishhh!!


raining day~
early in the morning then rain and so cold one ==
today i din out with my boyf because he wan to rest at home
so im with my family out for eat breakfast and shopping..
bt i stil did not buy anything! urghh!!
we go wawasan the ngo putatan sevay!!!
so far from wawasan to putatan servay
i think my dad crazy one ==


that all!!
that was im doin in my holiday ==
damn bored!!
but i lazy wan to go skul cause wan drive car again o!!!
i wish i have a driver send me go skul n fetch me back home!
urgh!!

feel free then visited this website~
http://beauty-nice-lens.blogspot.com
here hav a lots nice lens to let u choose^^
and now are having promotion!!
come and grab it now
thank you^^


is time to sleep now~
good nite^^

good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment