Sunday 8 May 2011

updated :D


the romantic feeling


me & my boyf take pic with the prettie ♥ im look so fat ==


the ladies~ *FLASH


the group photo with bridal ;D



LOVE YOU hee^^


US

hello!~
i think im gonna update my blog once a week...
if i stil rajin to update my news la haha~
skul just reopen around one week...
oh gosh...i can feel it the stress is come toward!~
well...tmr have a test!!! about the taxation!~ ==
the teacher just wan us memorize the format only
i think it is easy for everyone to memorize~
now im dont want to say the everything about my skul ...
the one word can describe it!! STRESS!! T_T

ok!
ytd im had spend my all the time with my boyfriend~
hahaha~
ytd we 12pm go fukuro eat sushi with his family to celebrate mother day~
i admit that i reali so like to eat sushi!~ so ytd my lunch+ brakfasr was sushi :D
after that we back home first then waited to watch the fast & furious 5 on 11.45pm
im watch the pps to pass my time~
at nite we eat sushi again! second round haha~
because we had take away at afternoon haha~
the fast & furious 5 damn nice~ if can watch second time i wil say!! YES!! let go babe!~
ytd at suria cinema i saw my dear diana hoho!!
we are sitting together haha!
but both of us were sit the couple seat so mean that she with her boyf
then me with my boyf haha~ excited!~
after finish watch the movie then we go the foh sang har mee!~
but i din eat oh yeah!!!! first time dont eat because of im feeling unwell hee^^
around 3am just reach home... so tired!~ :(

today wake up at 12pm again hahaha~
but i stil feel sleepy...
today i wanna to walk the megalong!~
because i never go there before but there have no parking
so me n my boyf back my home first
because he want to celebrate mother day with his parent ><
huhu~ i cant go because ytd i din spend my time with my family hee

ok!! is time to upload my photo on last week!
that i had attend my fren wedding dinner ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment