Monday 7 March 2011

sat n sun :D


my SS photo LOL


hmmmm~~


love u HAHA!!


my phone case ><''

hello~ im update my blog just wanted to share saturday n sunday what i did..
hoho~
recently im crazy with hello kitty..
but sat i din buy the hello kitty iphone case..

because the shop din open ><
but nvm..im just wait for the next chance to go there :)
and i hav choose a chipmunk phone case..
my boyf mum giv me choose..

all cartoon style haha!
so i choose chipmunk ><><
thank you aunty!! :D

on last friday, my dear had promised me want to bring me somewhere to choose something..
but i cant say what is that HAHA~

im reali feel so happy when he bring me go the place n choose something..
i wonder why he wil do like tat for me?! am i good for him?
im not perfect gf for him and i know i just a failure.. :'(
when he told me.. i ever promised you i wil do it for you..
i will let you know my heart just have only you...
but when he reali do that for me i felt scare i dun know why...HAHA
anyway~~ thank you my darling <3

sat nite had dinner with his family...

wooo~
he told me i din with their family together eat dinner for a long time..
stil the same~
sit his dad car, rainind day and eat dinner at the same place haha~
his dad car im feel so comfortable >< OMG! his brother so cute and i play with him whole nite..
he like to go up and go down...make me so tired T_T
but i enjoyed when i play with his brother haha~!
act i play with my son but he is not :]

sunday~ my dear bring me along to his fren company openings..
i think all of u almost know the place..
the iramanis high way there hav a wash car n sell car tat place..
duno how to describe the place sorry ><""
there have many sport car.. and the boss sooooooo young!!
haha~
congratulation~u r waiting so long but now ur dream is come true~ ^^
finally~ my frens, one pair of couple gonna marry soon..
the girl had accept the engagement ring..

CONGRATULATION!!!
wish them hav a wonderful and happiness life :D


thank you for viewing my blog..
today i hav write alots thing ><
tmr hav test again..OMG..
im fail again i think ahaha!~
good luck to myself and my frensss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment