Monday 14 February 2011

sad- valentine day ;'(

everyone are saying happy valentine day~
repeat n repeat again..
well...this year my valentine im gonna pass with my tear n full of sadness..
something happen before goin out with him to celebrate..
i told myself...
i dun wan pass valentine day anymore from now on...
no more valentine day in my life...
im hate valentine day...
now im just realize tat im fail to be a good gf for him..
im just a failure in love...
im not understand him wat he want n i kip force him...
tat is he told me...
im first time pass sadness valentine day..
i wil remind myself everyday tat u ever told me i need to improve..
sorry...
dun ask me any problem about love...
because im just a FAILURE.....
and...
my mum....just now u r hurting me so much!!!
u asking me why din go out with him?today is valentine day din celebrate?
OMG...mum...u hurt me so much...
tat time ur daughter so sad n want to cry ady....
but nvm~ i wont blame my mum because she doesn't knw tat im argue with him..
its ok :D
when im crying i told myself..im fine! HAHA
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment