Monday 31 January 2011

my dream ring - Lv

hey boys n girls~
im updated my blog again haha!!
yess!!!
my contact lens was arrive on ytd!!
i cant wait to wear it =DD
my skul was start holiday on saturday hee^^
saturday enjoy shopping wif diana n my dear hee^^
but now my purse was bleeding :'(
ytd nite i went to gaya street wif my boy..
wowww...so many ppl....we just walk around 1 hour thn back home~
cause too hot!!!! ><>
im not see those beg or shirt or shoes...
im just view the Fine Jewelry there are hav some ring tat designed are soooo nicee~
but the price~reali so nice one larhx..(RM xxxxx.xx n above)
there hav some picha tat design of the Lv rings :D




gold ring tat i love the most
product name : Small Empreinte ring, Gold Pave Diamonds
product id : Q9A02A



that is white gold~
product name is : Small Monogram Gallea Band Ring
product id : Q9A73A


nice one
product name : Les Craquantes Ring, white Gold and Diamonds
product id: Q9A09A

haha~
u all can go c the website hee
there hav some new product and the other luxury accessories
link: http://www.louisvuitton.com/en/flash/index.jsp?direct1=home_entry_gb0

No comments:

Post a Comment